Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the mediatek tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 08:44:57 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  1139eb7bf5ef ("arm64: dts: mediatek: mt8186: Wire up CPU frequency/voltage scaling")
  113b5cc06f44 ("arm64: dts: mediatek: mt8173-elm: remove panel model number in DT")
  2cb0317922e2 ("arm64: dts: mt7986: add pwm-fan and cooling-maps to BPI-R3 dts")
  320f2af8c387 ("arm64: dts: mt7986: add thermal and efuse")
  4a7fcb3cdf6c ("arm64: dts: mt7986: use size of reserved partition for bl2")
  58d2424d9f83 ("arm64: dts: mediatek: mt8192: Add missing dma-ranges to soc node")
  5e042912c86b ("arm64: dts: mediatek: mt8183: kukui: Add scp firmware-name")
  7c8cf2a19228 ("arm64: dts: mediatek: mt8192: Fix CPUs capacity-dmips-mhz")
  861af546db4f ("arm64: dts: mt7986: add thermal-zones")
  8b018984aad7 ("arm64: dts: mt8173: Power on panel regulator on boot")
  c45c921fb524 ("arm64: dts: mt7986: increase bl2 partition on NAND of Bananapi R3")
  ccc2a6d8446c ("arm64: dts: mt8195: Add video decoder node")
  d0b4508ad0b5 ("arm64: dts: mediatek: Add cpufreq nodes for MT8192")
  e5b12f3b851f ("arm64: dts: mediatek: mt8186: Add CCI node and CCI OPP table")
  eb5aab271611 ("arm64: dts: mediatek: mt8186: Add GPU speed bin NVMEM cells")
  f38ff7d3b0f1 ("arm64: dts: mediatek: mt8186: Wire up GPU voltage/frequency scaling")
  fd6d9a1c9819 ("arm64: dts: mt8192: Add video-codec nodes")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell