Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the pidfd tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 09:42:50 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the pidfd tree got conflicts in:

  kernel/pid.c
  kernel/pid_namespace.c

between commits:

  b69f0aeb0689 ("pid: Replace struct pid 1-element array with flex-array")
  dd546618ba70 ("pid: use struct_size_t() helper")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  757777eef55b ("pid: Replace struct pid 1-element array with flex-array")

from the pidfd tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell