Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the nvmem tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 07:58:59 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  05f53e3c22a7 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: mediatek: efuse: add support for mt7986")
  0ce8763ca284 ("nvmem: brcm_nvram: add .read_post_process() for MACs")
  103066fdb0de ("dt-bindings: nvmem: sunplus,sp7021-ocotp: drop unneeded address/size-cells")
  17baab60780b ("nvmem: rockchip-otp: Improve probe error handling")
  1bef72e31567 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: rmem: Add raspberrypi,bootloader-public-key")
  2881bbe70740 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: qcom,spmi-sdam: drop unneeded address/size-cells")
  366916db4af4 ("nvmem: imx-ocotp: Reverse MAC addresses on all i.MX derivates")
  3a0134e21d90 ("nvmem: rockchip-otp: Add support for RK3588")
  426b30ed585c ("dt-bindings: nvmem: qcom,qfprom: drop unneeded address/size-cells")
  42d033c4e47b ("dt-bindings: nvmem: imx-ocotp: support i.MX93")
  4d0c9ce1a7a2 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: layouts: add fixed-layout")
  4d47e9a76d5f ("nvmem: imx: support i.MX93 OCOTP")
  5dede99d255a ("dt-bindings: nvmem: Convert rockchip-otp.txt to dt-schema")
  619b1fa6c76c ("nvmem: rmem: Use NVMEM_DEVID_AUTO")
  6c1eb6948575 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: mxs-ocotp: drop unneeded address/size-cells")
  71f1b0883907 ("nvmem: rockchip-otp: Add clks and reg_read to rockchip_data")
  75dd9c7a421a ("dt-bindings: nvmem: convert base example to use NVMEM fixed cells layout")
  945b20bee348 ("nvmem: imx-ocotp: set varaiable imx_ocotp_layout storage-class-specifier to static")
  ac1c0d15aedc ("nvmem: core: add support for fixed cells *layout*")
  bb7a2f40d773 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: socionext,uniphier-efuse: drop unneeded address/size-cells")
  cdaa055cdc73 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: rockchip,otp: Add compatible for RK3588")
  da5c9b4fcf32 ("nvmem: rockchip-otp: Generalize rockchip_otp_wait_status()")
  e86fba9eb891 ("nvmem: rockchip-otp: Use devm_reset_control_array_get_exclusive()")
  f724ffe47544 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: brcm,nvram: add #nvmem-cell-cells for MACs")
  fe0b59882c02 ("nvmem: zynqmp: Switch @xilinx.com emails to @amd.com")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell