Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 12:35:54 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  0d4cc72dd9db ("Bluetooth: hci_bcm: do not mark valid bd_addr as invalid")
  1155a833ed0d ("Bluetooth: MGMT: Fix marking SCAN_RSP as not connectable")
  14dc3f27c944 ("Bluetooth: btrtl: Add missing MODULE_FIRMWARE declarations")
  15d74ca10a2e ("Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix use-after-free in l2cap_sock_ready_cb")
  289bfc8d7dfd ("Bluetooth: L2CAP: Fix use-after-free")
  3945d329465e ("Bluetooth: ISO: Rework sync_interval to be sync_factor")
  41696c5c9627 ("Bluetooth: hci_event: fix Set CIG Parameters error status handling")
  49c5fe08def9 ("Bluetooth: btusb: Add MT7922 bluetooth ID for the Asus Ally")
  5a06716bc727 ("Bluetooth: fix use-bdaddr-property quirk")
  7a26cd876524 ("Bluetooth: hci_sysfs: make bt_class a static const structure")
  8900ccc56ad3 ("Bluetooth: btusb: Add device 6655:8771 to device tables")
  b3d9018d9254 ("Bluetooth: fix invalid-bdaddr quirk for non-persistent setup")
  dbc333d3abdf ("Bluetooth: btqca: use le32_to_cpu for ver.soc_id")
  eee96e90b646 ("Bluetooth: hci_conn: Use kmemdup() to replace kzalloc + memcpy")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell