Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 08:54:37 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/s390/kernel/perf_cpum_sf.c

between commits:

  51f513fd9659 ("s390/mm: do not include <asm-generic/io.h> directly")
  b378a9826143 ("s390: include linux/io.h instead of asm/io.h")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  c594d5c4b630 ("s390: mm: convert to GENERIC_IOREMAP")

from the mm tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell