Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the amdgpu tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 11:14:39 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the amdgpu tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/atom.c

between commit:

  992b8fe106ab ("drm/radeon: Replace all non-returning strlcpy with strscpy")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  adf64e214280 ("drm/amd: Avoid reading the VBIOS part number twice")

from the amdgpu tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the line updates by the former, so I
just used the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now
fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts
should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is
submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with
the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell