Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the mm-hotfixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 13:55:46 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the mm-hotfixes tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced this warning:

Documentation/filesystems/tmpfs.rst:116: ERROR: Malformed table.
Text in column margin in table line 4.

===========  ==============================================================
huge=never   Do not allocate huge pages.  This is the default.
huge=always  Attempt to allocate huge page every time a new page is needed.
huge=within_size Only allocate huge page if it will be fully within i_size.
             Also respect madvise(2) hints.
huge=advise  Only allocate huge page if requested with madvise(2).
===========  ==============================================================

Introduced by commit

  a0ebb5aa2de3 ("tmpfs: fix Documentation of noswap and huge mount options")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell