Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the loongarch tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 07:51:55 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  bdc86a68be08 ("LoongArch: Cleanup __builtin_constant_p() checking for cpu_has_*")
  a9b000c11611 ("LoongArch: BPF: Fix check condition to call lu32id in move_imm()")
  27a4ebe0b5ed ("LoongArch: BPF: Enable bpf_probe_read{, str}() on LoongArch")
  1bdb8a673df0 ("LoongArch: Fix return value underflow in exception path")
  afd22cada106 ("LoongArch: Fix CMDLINE_EXTEND and CMDLINE_BOOTLOADER handling")
  d4a1397e5d61 ("LoongArch: Fix module relocation error with binutils 2.41")
  4d57f619c06b ("LoongArch: Only fiddle with CHECKFLAGS if `need-compiler'")

These are commits

  1e74ae32805b ("LoongArch: Cleanup __builtin_constant_p() checking for cpu_has_*")
  4eece7e6de94 ("LoongArch: BPF: Fix check condition to call lu32id in move_imm()")
  de0e30bee86d ("LoongArch: BPF: Enable bpf_probe_read{, str}() on LoongArch")
  e66d511fc922 ("LoongArch: Fix return value underflow in exception path")
  83da30d73b86 ("LoongArch: Fix CMDLINE_EXTEND and CMDLINE_BOOTLOADER handling")
  03c53eb90c0c ("LoongArch: Fix module relocation error with binutils 2.41")
  54c2c9df083f ("LoongArch: Only fiddle with CHECKFLAGS if `need-compiler'")

in Linus' tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell