Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the fbdev tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 10:43:08 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the fbdev tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/video/fbdev/mx3fb.c

between commit:

  8a4675ebbd30 ("fbdev: Remove FBINFO_FLAG_DEFAULT from framebuffer_alloc()'ed structs")

from the drm tree and commit:

  87ac8777d424 ("fbdev: mx3fb: Remove the driver")

from the fbdev tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell