Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the clk tree with the qcom tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 10:04:13 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the clk tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/clk/qcom/lcc-mdm9615.c

between commit:

  bac4675a4d1b ("clk: qcom: drop lcc-mdm9615 in favour of lcc-msm8960")

from the qcom tree and commit:

  a96cbb146a97 ("clk: Explicitly include correct DT includes")

from the clk tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the file, so I just did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell