Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the drm-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 11:28:33 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the drm-misc tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) produced this warning:

In file included from drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mmu/vmm.h:4,
                 from drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mmu/uvmm.h:5,
                 from drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mmu/uvmm.c:22:
drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mmu/uvmm.c: In function 'nvkm_uvmm_mthd_raw_map':
drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mmu/uvmm.c:422:31: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
  422 |                               (void *)args->argv, args->argc);
      |                               ^
drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/include/nvkm/core/memory.h:66:43: note: in definition of macro 'nvkm_memory_map'
   66 |         (p)->func->map((p),(o),(vm),(va),(av),(ac))
      |                                           ^~

Introduced by commit

  6b252cf42281 ("drm/nouveau: nvkm/vmm: implement raw ops to manage uvmm")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell