Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the block tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 14:51:20 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the iomap tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  634aae6c3333 ("iomap: support IOCB_DIO_CALLER_COMP")
  4d184b3fd1ab ("io_uring/rw: add write support for IOCB_DIO_CALLER_COMP")
  d6cb42b086fe ("fs: add IOCB flags related to passing back dio completions")
  7e8dcad9affa ("iomap: add IOMAP_DIO_INLINE_COMP")
  448373a0bd1d ("iomap: only set iocb->private for polled bio")
  661687f531ef ("iomap: treat a write through cache the same as FUA")
  0e40c9e86011 ("iomap: use an unsigned type for IOMAP_DIO_* defines")
  062ef9f4932e ("iomap: cleanup up iomap_dio_bio_end_io()")

These are commits

  8c052fb3002e ("iomap: support IOCB_DIO_CALLER_COMP")
  099ada2c8726 ("io_uring/rw: add write support for IOCB_DIO_CALLER_COMP")
  9cf3516c29e6 ("fs: add IOCB flags related to passing back dio completions")
  7b3c14d1a96b ("iomap: add IOMAP_DIO_INLINE_COMP")
  daa99c5a3319 ("iomap: only set iocb->private for polled bio")
  3a0be38cc84d ("iomap: treat a write through cache the same as FUA")
  44842f647346 ("iomap: use an unsigned type for IOMAP_DIO_* defines")
  3486237c6fe8 ("iomap: cleanup up iomap_dio_bio_end_io()")

in the iomap tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell