Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the fbdev tree with the drm-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 10:36:26 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the fbdev tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/video/fbdev/Kconfig

between commit:

  8c47895b70a2 ("fbdev/mx3fb: Use fbdev I/O helpers")

from the drm-misc tree and commit:

  87ac8777d424 ("fbdev: mx3fb: Remove the driver")

from the fbdev tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the lines modified by the former,
so I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell