Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the v4l-dvb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 09:06:45 +1000

Hi all,

Commits

  6308759ec679 ("media: imx: imx7-media-csi: Fix frame sizes enumeration")
  c2c0abbe86a0 ("MAINTAINERS: correct file entry in MEDIA DRIVERS FOR FREESCALE
 IMX7/8")
  12cc6da36af1 ("media: nxp: imx8-isi: Add ISI support for i.MX93")
  f48498ad0a41 ("media: nxp: imx8-isi: Move i.MX8 gasket configuration to an op
s structure")
  0ac186e36d84 ("media: dt-bindings: nxp,imx8-isi: Add i.MX93 ISI compatible st
ring")
  4b60db99baba ("media: nxp: Fix wrong return pointer check in mxc_isi_crossbar
_init()")
  0ca2fbab99b1 ("arm64: defconfig: Drop CONFIG_VIDEO_IMX_MEDIA")
  483fe862488f ("staging: media: imx: Merge VIDEO_IMX_CSI into VIDEO_IMX_MEDIA"
)
  093d69ad556d ("media: i2c: ds90ub960: Rename RXPORT_MODE_CSI2_ASYNC to RXPORT
_MODE_CSI2_NONSYNC")
  618aba51c294 ("media: i2c: ds90ub953: Support non-sync mode")
  d7d7a9ab7a77 ("media: i2c: ds90ub953: Restructure clkout management")
  05428f66fc40 ("media: i2c: ds90ub960: Allow FPD-Link async mode")
  c7a52ae0b1e8 ("media: i2c: ds90ub953: Handle V4L2_MBUS_CSI2_NONCONTINUOUS_CLO
CK")
  be1e71b1db57 ("media: i2c: ds90ub913: Use v4l2_fwnode_endpoint_parse()")
  255b959be97f ("media: i2c: ds90ub953: Use v4l2_fwnode_endpoint_parse()")
  b57a5fd2ccf2 ("media: i2c: ds90ub960: Configure CSI-2 continuous clock")
  905f88ccebb1 ("media: i2c: ds90ub9x3: Fix sub-device matching")
  59353d7051d6 ("media: firewire: firedtv-avc.c: replace BUG with proper, error
 return")
  935ae6f8ba00 ("media: usb: pvrusb2: fix inconsistent indenting")
  74a5a66fb422 ("media: tegra_cec: fix the return value handle for platform_get
_irq()")
  b134b30f7f06 ("media: cx23885: debug cosmetics")
  06a67a1a193a ("media: nxp: Remove redundant dev_err()")
  c84db0f23029 ("media: rcar_jpu: Remove redundant dev_err()")
  f7692d1d0af9 ("media: jpeg-core: Remove redundant dev_err()")
  9578de86555b ("dt-bindings: media: amphion,vpu: correct node name")
  63be999861e2 ("media: dt-bindings: drop unneeded status from examples")
  7b7a3c014ed6 ("media: dvb: mb86a16: check the return value of mb86a16_read()"
)
  992ba89d0300 ("media: doc: dev-encoder: Fixup type for ENUM_FRAMEINTERVALS")
  525011d84a3f ("media: stm32: dcmi: only call s_stream on the source subdev")
  7d0e95eb820b ("media: i2c: st_mipid02: cascade s_stream call to the source su
bdev")
  1073f4414184 ("media: doc: codec: Rename "Return fields" to "Returned fields"
 for consistency")
  1526ae0fd815 ("media: doc: dev-encoder: Fixup whitespace before bold asterisk
s")
  3c76db565fd2 ("media: venus: Fix firmware path for sm8250")
  32136e283a06 ("media: venus: firmware: Use of_reserved_mem_lookup()")
  dca24b633c82 ("media: venus: core: Set up secure memory ranges for SC7180")
  d5a8d2d3ec32 ("media: venus: hfi_venus: Restrict writing SCIACMDARG3 to Venus
 V1/V2")
  41d41b03289a ("media: venus: Use newly-introduced hfi_buffer_requirements acc
essors")
  bbfc89e6f67c ("media: venus: Introduce accessors for remapped hfi_buffer_reqs
 members")
  04e3a07275a0 ("media: venus: vdec: Sanitize vdec_set_work_route() per-VPU-ver
sion")
  adeb071bb4cb ("media: venus: hfi_platform: Check vpu_version instead of devic
e compatible")
  c38610f8981e ("media: venus: firmware: Sanitize per-VPU-version")
  365b4824ebea ("media: venus: hfi_venus: Sanitize venus_cpu_idle_and_pc_ready(
) per-VPU-version")
  3b96e82d54a8 ("media: venus: hfi_venus: Sanitize venus_cpu_and_video_core_idl
e() per-VPU-version")
  03811969f9f7 ("media: venus: hfi_venus: Sanitize venus_isr() per-VPU-version"
)
  5516263fa0ba ("media: venus: hfi_venus: Sanitize venus_halt_axi() per-VPU-ver
sion")
  6513d80e085d ("media: venus: core: Assign registers based on VPU version")
  ff877873a0d4 ("media: venus: hfi_venus: Sanitize venus_boot_core() per-VPU-ve
rsion")
  375b48f40fd0 ("media: venus: firmware: Leave a clue about obtaining CP VARs")
  9ac60db2bb4b ("media: venus: Add vpu_version to most SoCs")
  ed939821c873 ("media: venus: Introduce VPU version distinction")
  d74e48160980 ("media: venus: hfi_venus: Write to VIDC_CTRL_INIT after unmaski
ng interrupts")
  6283e4834c69 ("media: venus: hfi_venus: Only consider sys_idle_indicator on V
1")
  1972e32431ed ("media: mediatek: vcodec: Fix possible invalid memory access fo
r encoder")
  655b86e52eac ("media: mediatek: vcodec: Fix possible invalid memory access fo
r decoder")
  9d86be9bda6c ("media: mediatek: vcodec: Add driver to support 10bit")
  1dff2beb60d3 ("media: mediatek: vcodec: Add capture format to support 10bit r
aster mode")
  6afcc2b0aebf ("media: mediatek: vcodec: Add capture format to support 10bit t
ile mode")
  0934d3759615 ("media: mediatek: vcodec: separate decoder and encoder")
  183b0b4bd1ff ("media: mediatek: vcodec: remove unused include header")
  63b71f310ade ("media: mediatek: vcodec: fix unreasonable parameter definition
 and style")
  31272a398447 ("media: mediatek: vcodec: separate struct mtk_vcodec_dev")
  01abf5fbb081 ("media: mediatek: vcodec: separate struct 'mtk_vcodec_ctx'")
  41f03c673cb7 ("media: mediatek: vcodec: replace pr_* with dev_* for v4l2 debu
g message")
  0db2fc4eec23 ("media: mediatek: vcodec: remove the dependency of vcodec debug
 log")
  17834e0a4db5 ("media: mediatek: vcodec: Removing useless debug log")
  32986215be7a ("media: mediatek: vcodec: Removing struct 'mtk_vcodec_ctx/dev'
for shared interface")
  2e9eadccf754 ("media: mediatek: vcodec: align fw interface")
  94f214f4b6b4 ("media: mediatek: vcodec: remove unused parameter")
  9d7531be3085 ("media: pci: ipu3-cio2: Initialise timing struct to avoid a com
piler warning")
  697bef6c70e9 ("media: ccs-pll: Initialise best_div to avoid a compiler warnin
g")
  9e2a90d75662 ("media: atomisp: Fix me->stages error checking in sh_css_sp_ini
t_pipeline()")
  7b4846b65154 ("media: atomisp: Fix smatch warnings caused by atomisp custom a
ssert() usage")
  a2c770324657 ("media: atomisp: Remove bogus asd == NULL checks")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell