Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mm-stable tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 10:04:40 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mm-stable tree got a conflict in:

  arch/parisc/mm/ioremap.c

between commit:

  b873bde58578 ("parisc: ioremap: Fix sparse warnings")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  5c28c54a8229 ("parisc: mm: convert to GENERIC_IOREMAP")

from the mm-stable tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter as it has removed the lines
modified by the former) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now
fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts
should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is
submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with
the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell