Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with the loongarch tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 13:33:44 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in:

  lib/raid6/test/Makefile

between commits:

  cc801d708472 ("raid6: Add LoongArch SIMD syndrome calculation")
  810a9b654cee ("raid6: Add LoongArch SIMD recovery implementation")

from the loongarch tree and commit:

  02ccfde87432 ("raid6: test: only check for Altivec if building on powerpc hosts")

from the block tree.

I fixed it up (the changes in 02ccfde87432 are also in cc801d708472, so
I just used the former verion) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell