Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the fsi tree with the char-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 18:27:37 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the fsi tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/fsi/fsi-core.c

between commits:

  adde0e112c63 ("fsi: Improve master indexing")
  b1d3a803acfa ("fsi: Lock mutex for master device registration")

from the char-misc tree and commit:

  4ecd69609bc0 ("fsi: Improve master indexing")

from the fsi tree.

I fixed it up (I used the char-misc tree version as it seems to be newer)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell