Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the nolibc tree with the mm-stable tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 13:30:53 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the nolibc tree got a conflict in:

  tools/include/nolibc/stdio.h

between commit:

  08d959738a95 ("selftests: line buffer test program's stdout")

from the mm-stable tree and commits:

  65ff4d19f792 ("tools/nolibc/stdio: add setvbuf() to set buffering mode")
  2e00a8fc4f47 ("tools/nolibc: setvbuf: avoid unused parameter warnings")

from the nolibc tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version of this file) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell