Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 11:53:25 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_0_ppt.c

between commits:

  61319b8e3b58 ("drm/amd/pm: disable the SMU13 OD feature support temporarily")
  b6360a5ec31d ("drm/amd/pm: disallow the fan setting if there is no fan on smu 13.0.0")

from the drm-fixes tree and commit:

  510d242f498a ("drm/amd/pm: disable the SMU13 OD feature support temporarily")

from the drm tree.

The git automatic resolution got this wrong by adding an extra "#if 0"
above the duplicated "PPTable_t *pptable = smu->smu_table.driver_pptable;"
from b6360a5ec31d.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_0_ppt.c
index 0fb6be11a0cc,fddcd834bcec..000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_0_ppt.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/pm/swsmu/smu13/smu_v13_0_0_ppt.c
@@@ -331,9 -331,8 +331,8 @@@ static int smu_v13_0_0_check_powerplay_
  	struct smu_13_0_0_powerplay_table *powerplay_table =
  		table_context->power_play_table;
  	struct smu_baco_context *smu_baco = &smu->smu_baco;
 -#if 0
  	PPTable_t *pptable = smu->smu_table.driver_pptable;
 +#if 0
- 	PPTable_t *pptable = smu->smu_table.driver_pptable;
  	const OverDriveLimits_t * const overdrive_upperlimits =
  				&pptable->SkuTable.OverDriveLimitsBasicMax;
  	const OverDriveLimits_t * const overdrive_lowerlimits =