Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 14:21:48 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-umc
  Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-uwb_rc-wusbhc

between commit:

  ebab9426cd73 ("Documentation/ABI: Fix typos")

from the jc_docs tree and commit:

  f176638af476 ("USB: Remove Wireless USB and UWB documentation")

from the usb tree.

I fixed it up (I rmeoved the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell