Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 11:50:35 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/xilinx_gmii2rgmii.txt

between commit:

  c639a708a0b8 ("dt-bindings: net: xilinx_gmii2rgmii: Convert to json schema")

from the net-next tree and commit:

  47aab53331ef ("dt-bindings: Fix typos")

from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (the former included the change from the latter, so I just
deleted this file) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell