Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the risc-v tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 09:25:48 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the risc-v tree got a conflict in:

  arch/riscv/mm/init.c

between commit:

  b690e266dae2 ("riscv: mm: fix truncation warning on RV32")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  5882e5acf18d ("riscv: kdump: Implement crashkernel=X,[high,low]")

from the risc-v tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell