Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the kvm-x86 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 10:18:19 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  004c297c327f ("KVM: x86/mmu: Harden TDP MMU iteration against root w/o shadow page")
  064a5ab685bd ("KVM: x86/mmu: Cleanup sanity check of SPTEs at SP free")
  1265fb534fa1 ("KVM: x86: Remove the unused page-track hook track_flush_slot()")
  21baf78ef845 ("KVM: x86/mmu: BUG() in rmap helpers iff CONFIG_BUG_ON_DATA_CORRUPTION=y")
  21e0e1efd880 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Assert that correct locks are held for page write-tracking")
  2431c9ab231a ("KVM: x86/mmu: Drop infrastructure for multiple page-track modes")
  2d28b1230c1c ("drm/i915/gvt: Drop final dependencies on KVM internal details")
  2f502998b046 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Move kvm_arch_flush_shadow_{all,memslot}() to mmu.c")
  3e90c27b4209 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Guard against collision with KVM-defined PFERR_IMPLICIT_ACCESS")
  3f8eb1d7d3ee ("KVM: drm/i915/gvt: Drop @vcpu from KVM's ->track_write() hook")
  472ba3231883 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Plumb "struct kvm" all the way to pte_list_remove()")
  4879a4370304 ("drm/i915/gvt: Use an "unsigned long" to iterate over memslot gfns")
  49a83e190b5b ("drm/i915/gvt: Protect gfn hash table with vgpu_lock")
  4b42f39917c1 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Rename page-track APIs to reflect the new reality")
  4f121b5d2228 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Bug the VM if a vCPU ends up in long mode without PAE enabled")
  537eef32e720 ("drm/i915/gvt: Explicitly check that vGPU is attached before shadowing")
  5a9481e69942 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Delete pgprintk() and all its usage")
  6a718c54c2ee ("drm/i915/gvt: Don't try to unpin an empty page range")
  6d6ff9e6db15 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Bug the VM if write-tracking is used but not enabled")
  732f57612d5c ("KVM: x86/mmu: Add helper to convert root hpa to shadow page")
  81d4621b7d9f ("KVM: x86/mmu: Disallow guest from using !visible slots for page tables")
  823ab2ea8429 ("drm/i915/gvt: remove interface intel_gvt_is_valid_gfn")
  865327865164 ("drm/i915/gvt: Verify pfn is "valid" before dereferencing "struct page"")
  982758f88bb9 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Replace MMU_DEBUG with proper KVM_PROVE_MMU Kconfig")
  9e3f832edfca ("KVM: x86/mmu: Harden new PGD against roots without shadow pages")
  a328a359d99b ("KVM: x86/mmu: Use dummy root, backed by zero page, for !visible guest roots")
  a41e34b05da7 ("drm/i915/gvt: Don't bother removing write-protection on to-be-deleted slot")
  ac5e77621712 ("drm/i915/gvt: Drop unused helper intel_vgpu_reset_gtt()")
  b9ae8a09f357 ("drm/i915/gvt: switch from ->track_flush_slot() to ->track_remove_region()")
  bc90c971dcb7 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Use BUILD_BUG_ON_INVALID() for KVM_MMU_WARN_ON() stub")
  bfd926291c58 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Include mmu.h in spte.h")
  c7784ee6cc06 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Avoid pointer arithmetic when iterating over SPTEs")
  c94811471997 ("drm/i915/gvt: Error out on an attempt to shadowing an unknown GTT entry type")
  ca181aa50724 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Drop @slot param from exported/external page-track APIs")
  e19314998321 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Move the lockdep_assert of mmu_lock to inside clear_dirty_pt_masked()")
  e1cb291d66ac ("KVM: x86/mmu: Rename MMU_WARN_ON() to KVM_MMU_WARN_ON()")
  e27395fb1b87 ("drm/i915/gvt: Verify hugepages are contiguous in physical address space")
  e2fe84fb5eae ("KVM: x86/mmu: Don't rely on page-track mechanism to flush on memslot change")
  eae2d71635a1 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Handle KVM bookkeeping in page-track APIs, not callers")
  ed501863ae54 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Delete rmap_printk() and all its usage")
  f018c319cc2f ("drm/i915/gvt: Don't rely on KVM's gfn_to_pfn() to query possible 2M GTT")
  f01ebf874adb ("KVM: x86/mmu: Delete the "dbg" module param")
  f1c58cdb8e04 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Don't bounce through page-track mechanism for guest PTEs")
  f969ecabe30b ("drm/i915/gvt: Put the page reference obtained by KVM's gfn_to_pfn()")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell