Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the v4l-dvb-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 08:04:29 +1000

Hi all,

Commits

  99de9266e8ef ("media: uvcvideo: Fix OOB read")
  14f36ff244d8 ("media: via: Use correct dependency for camera sensor drivers")
  a498bdab9b61 ("media: v4l: Use correct dependency for camera sensor drivers")
  cb655c1231ca ("media: pci: ivsc: Select build dependencies")
  f4a868d4fa93 ("media: cx231xx: Add EP5_BUF_SIZE and EP5_TIMEOUT_MS macros")
  12594fb031bf ("media: cx231xx: Switch to use kmemdup() helper")
  91ec353f03cc ("media: videobuf2: fix typo: vb2_dbuf -> vb2_qbuf")
  ca8b68a315af ("media: gspca: cpia1: shift-out-of-bounds in set_flicker")
  ab13c53f86cf ("media: verisilicon: Do not enable G2 postproc downscale if source is narrower than destination")
  20ab3a43a4d4 ("media: hantro: Check whether reset op is defined before use")
  a3151c26be76 ("media: cobalt: Use list_for_each_entry() helper")
  9ad839e1226f ("media: imx-jpeg: initiate a drain of the capture queue in dynamic resolution change")
  932f47fcee79 ("media: c8sectpfe: Use the devm_clk_get_enabled() helper function")
  af44b9fcfb6b ("media: usb: siano: Use kmemdup to simplify kmalloc and memcpy logic")
  58388a29f2fb ("media: dvb-usb: gp8psk: Remove an unnecessary ternary operator")
  03f06466a839 ("media: radio-wl1273: Remove an unnecessary ternary operator")
  5ced7579b14f ("media: dvb-frontends: drx39xyj: Remove unnecessary ternary operators")
  040060e2cf33 ("media: platform: cros-ec: Add Boxy to the match table")
  7bd537181a9e ("media: cros-ec-cec: Add Constitution to the match table")
  1856eed9b6f1 ("media: cros-ec-cec: Add Dibbi to the match table")
  e4a11835ea04 ("media: cros-ec-cec: Get number of CEC ports from EC")
  f7d0d4c5d7f7 ("media: cros-ec-cec: Allow specifying multiple HDMI connectors")
  295ce88b2082 ("media: cros-ec-cec: Support receiving messages from multiple ports")
  34868a5ab106 ("media: cros-ec-cec: Support multiple ports in MKBP cec_events")
  0a7289495852 ("media: cros-ec-cec: Support multiple ports in write command")
  ab0eec439a90 ("media: cros-ec-cec: Support multiple ports in set/get host commands")
  8103cacfe0b5 ("media: cros-ec-cec: Manage an array of ports")
  b99bdc411d12 ("media: cros-ec-cec: Use cros_ec_cmd to send host commands")
  44de4ef42941 ("media: qcom/camss: use 1X16 formats instead of 2X8")
  e2ef17c0b1fc ("dt-bindings: media: qcom,sdm845-venus-v2: Allow interconnect properties")
  c474f66bf41d ("media: qcom: camss: Fix csid-gen2 for test pattern generator")
  0359f60508d6 ("media: qcom: camss: Fix set CSI2_RX_CFG1_VC_MODE when VC is greater than 3")
  caab1680cf45 ("media: qcom: camss: Fix invalid clock enable bit disjunction")
  ccb20696f699 ("media: qcom: camss: Fix missing vfe_lite clocks check")
  06f6bc968ebc ("media: qcom: camss: Fix VFE-480 vfe_disable_output()")
  5ecfd54e099c ("media: qcom: camss: Fix VFE-17x vfe_disable_output()")
  7e4a7f099cdf ("media: qcom: camss: Fix vfe_get() error jump")
  7d73971878f1 ("media: qcom: camss: Fix genpd cleanup")
  a0879d596273 ("media: qcom: camss: Fix V4L2 async notifier error path")
  2c1bae27df78 ("media: qcom: camss: Fix pm_domain_on sequence in probe")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committers.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell