Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the device-mapper tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 10:06:28 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the device-mapper tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-extent-allocator.c: In function 'dm_alloc_context_get':
drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-extent-allocator.c:530:31: error: expected ';' before '}' token
  530 |         spin_unlock(&ea->lock)
      |                               ^
      |                               ;
  531 | }
      | ~                              
drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-extent-allocator.c: In function 'dm_alloc_context_put':
drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-extent-allocator.c:544:31: error: expected ';' before '}' token
  544 |         spin_unlock(&ea->lock)
      |                               ^
      |                               ;
  545 | }
      | ~                              

Caused by commit

  59d814674dd6 ("dm persistent data: Introduce extent allocator")

I have used the device-mapper tree from next-2023-914 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell