Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with the asm-generic tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 12:05:44 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in:

  arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl

between commit:

  cf8e8658100d ("arch: Remove Itanium (IA-64) architecture")

from the asm-generic tree and commits:

  9f6c532f59b2 ("futex: Add sys_futex_wake()")
  cb8c4312afca ("futex: Add sys_futex_wait()")
  0f4b5f972216 ("futex: Add sys_futex_requeue()")

from the block tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell