Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the nvmem tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 08:34:46 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  0991afbe4b18 ("nvmem: core: Notify when a new layout is registered")
  b8257f61b4dd ("nvmem: core: Do not open-code existing functions")
  6c7f48ea2e66 ("nvmem: core: Return NULL when no nvmem layout is found")
  104af6a5b199 ("nvmem: core: Create all cells before adding the nvmem device")
  c32f2186acc9 ("nvmem: u-boot-env:: Replace zero-length array with DECLARE_FLEX_ARRAY() helper")
  0a9ec38c47c1 ("nvmem: sec-qfprom: Add Qualcomm secure QFPROM support")
  050cd7f49580 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: sec-qfprom: Add bindings for secure qfprom")
  4b71b2a44d7d ("dt-bindings: nvmem: Add compatible for QCM2290")
  9d53d595f688 ("nvmem: Kconfig: Fix typo "drive" -> "driver"")
  3e0558db94db ("nvmem: Explicitly include correct DT includes")
  c8efcf7a86eb ("nvmem: add new NXP QorIQ eFuse driver")
  0401edffa338 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: Add t1023-sfp efuse support")
  8fd85ce6cfdf ("dt-bindings: nvmem: qfprom: Add compatible for MSM8226")
  97edd4c6ba34 ("nvmem: uniphier: Use devm_platform_get_and_ioremap_resource()")
  431f08ed0ba5 ("nvmem: qfprom: do some cleanup")
  77803ef86379 ("nvmem: stm32-romem: Use devm_platform_get_and_ioremap_resource()")
  e75d23cf347d ("nvmem: rockchip-efuse: Use devm_platform_get_and_ioremap_resource()")
  ad065ae27bd1 ("nvmem: meson-mx-efuse: Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource()")
  67f919120705 ("nvmem: lpc18xx_otp: Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource()
")
  5f41033e4154 ("nvmem: brcm_nvram: Use devm_platform_get_and_ioremap_resource()")
  6870b4a37343 ("nvmem: sunxi_sid: Convert to devm_platform_ioremap_resource()")
  31c8217bc34a ("dt-bindings: nvmem: fixed-cell: add compatible for MAC cells")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell