Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the libata tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 08:07:44 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  0e23330fccd4 ("ata: libata-scsi: Disable scsi device manage_system_start_stop")
  1cf14228f460 ("scsi: sd: Differentiate system and runtime start/stop management")
  540bd522a82e ("ata: libata-scsi: link ata port and scsi device")
  54e5c956a103 ("scsi: sd: Do not issue commands to suspended disks on shutdown")
  6d62f34a6741 ("ata: libata-core: Fix ata_port_request_pm() locking")
  7c412cfbeecf ("scsi: Do not attempt to rescan suspended devices")
  9459518aba7b ("ata: libata-scsi: Fix delayed scsi_rescan_device() execution")
  cb37013b985e ("ata: libata-eh: Fix compilation warning in ata_eh_link_report()")
  e4bfeedb3b50 ("ata: libata-core: Fix port and device removal")
  f215cc816f8f ("ata: libata-core: Do not register PM operations for SAS ports")
  fdd57890e769 ("ata: libata-core: Fix compilation warning in ata_dev_config_ncq()")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell