Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs-brauner tree with the ntfs3 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 10:37:44 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs-brauner tree got conflicts in:

  fs/ntfs3/inode.c
  fs/ntfs3/namei.c

between commits:

  3f2f09f18972 ("fs/ntfs3: Use inode_set_ctime_to_ts instead of inode_set_ctime")
  f684073c09fd ("fs/ntfs3: Refactoring and comments")

from the ntfs3 tree and commit:

  82f8d5fde753 ("ntfs3: convert to new timestamp accessors")

from the vfs-brauner tree.

I fixed it up (I used the latter changes) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell