Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the wireless tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 11:37:21 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  net/mac80211/key.c

between commit:

  02e0e426a2fb ("wifi: mac80211: fix error path key leak")

from the wireless tree and commits:

  2a8b665e6bcc ("wifi: mac80211: remove key_mtx")
  7d6904bf26b9 ("Merge wireless into wireless-next")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter, there may be more needed) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell