Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the gpio-brgl tree with the usb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 13:41:59 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the gpio-brgl tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpio/gpio-ljca.c

between commit:

  1034cc423f1b ("gpio: update Intel LJCA USB GPIO driver")

from the usb tree and commit:

  da2ad5fe2292 ("gpio: ljca: Convert to platform remove callback returning void")

from the gpio-brgl tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell