Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 08:53:46 +1100

Hi all,

Commits

  976868a021ee ("arm64: dts: mediatek: cherry: Configure eDP and internal display")
  6b6d5f5665af ("arm64: dts: mediatek: mt6795-xperia-m5: Add DSI Display and its vregs")
  db584927b355 ("arm64: dts: mediatek: mt6795-xperia-m5: Add display backlight support")
  fbb02d40fba8 ("arm64: dts: mediatek: mt6795: Add support for display blocks and DPI/DSI")
  c09142368d5c ("arm64: dts: mediatek: Add spherion-rev4")
  875da90acd8b ("arm64: dts: mediatek: Add hayato-rev5-sku2")
  97e79c22494e ("arm64: dts: mediatek: Remove asurada-audio dtsi files")
  2e34092e3618 ("dt-bindings: arm64: dts: mediatek: Add rev4 of spherion")
  c4b58b15835a ("dt-bindings: arm64: dts: mediatek: Add rev5-sku2 of hayato")
  551dc51e0ca7 ("arm64: dts: mediatek: add iommu support for mt8365 SoC")
  7df428bc887b ("arm64: dts: mediatek: add larb support for mt8365 SoC")
  bcae0e82bbb0 ("arm64: dts: mediatek: add smi support for mt8365 SoC")
  39da9a394be0 ("arm64: dts: mediatek: add power domain support for mt8365 SoC")
  56570215f1dc ("arm64: dts: mediatek: add apu support for mt8365 SoC")
  c34fedb34b95 ("arm64: dts: mediatek: add camsys support for mt8365 SoC")
  eb1476c654ba ("arm64: dts: mediatek: add mmsys support for mt8365 SoC")
  142a80a9b568 ("arm64: dts: mediatek: mt8183-kukui: Add PMIC regulator supplies")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committers.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell