Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm-arm tree with the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 12:30:17 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm-arm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/kvm/arm.c

between commit:

  d8569fba1385 ("arm64: kvm: Use cpus_have_final_cap() explicitly")

from the arm64 tree and commit:

  ef150908b6bd ("KVM: arm64: Add generic check for system-supported vCPU features")

from the kvm-arm tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell