Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 14:14:46 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the net tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  0ebb3699b15d ("Bluetooth: vhci: Fix race when opening vhci device")
  19cb846d0b71 ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Fix using memcmp when comparing keys")
  27eb5c50277f ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Ignore NULL link key")
  354eeee644a0 ("Bluetooth: Fix a refcnt underflow problem for hci_conn")
  4025ddca4aa6 ("Bluetooth: ISO: Fix invalid context error")
  47d973dff74e ("Bluetooth: hci_sock: fix slab oob read in create_monitor_event")
  505fc3b0f198 ("Bluetooth: btrtl: Ignore error return for hci_devcd_register()")
  58250a6dc86d ("Bluetooth: Reject connection with the device which has same BD_ADDR")
  81a220a6c891 ("Bluetooth: hci_event: Fix coding style")
  a86e2622de15 ("Bluetooth: avoid memcmp() out of bounds warning")
  bbb24b6a681b ("Bluetooth: hci_sock: Correctly bounds check and pad HCI_MON_NEW_INDEX name")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell