Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kselftest tree with the mm-hotfixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 16:33:10 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kselftest tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/clone3/clone3.c

between commit:

  fc7f04dc23db ("selftests/clone3: Fix broken test under !CONFIG_TIME_NS")

from the mm-hotfixes tree and commit:

  34dce23f7e40 ("selftests/clone3: Report descriptive test names")

from the kselftest tree.

I fixed it up (I used this files form the latter commit) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell