Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the bitmap tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 15:49:21 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the bitmap tree, today's linux-next build (native perf)
failed like this:

util/probe-finder.c: In function 'convert_variable_type':
util/probe-finder.c:336:51: error: format '%zd' expects argument of type 'signed size_t', but argument 6 has type 'int' [-Werror=format=]
  336 |                 ret = snprintf(buf, 16, "b%d@%d/%zd", bsize, boffs,
      |                                                 ~~^
      |                                                   |
      |                                                   long int
      |                                                 %d
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors

Caused by commit

  f14eba432b67 ("bitops: make BYTES_TO_BITS() treewide-available")

I have used the bitmap tree from next-20231018 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell