Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm-arm tree with the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:28:35 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm-arm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/kvm/mmu.c

between commits:

  0e0fb2f69c1b ("arm64: kvm: avoid CONFIG_PGTABLE_LEVELS for runtime levels")
  8d35f7bcee55 ("arm64: kvm: Limit HYP VA and host S2 range to 48 bits when LPA2 is in effect")

from the arm64 tree and commit:

  bf92834e6f6e ("KVM: arm64: Use folio for THP adjustment")

from the kvm-arm tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the struct updated by the former, so
I just did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell