Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mtd tree with the vfs-brauner tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 10:34:15 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mtd tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/mtd/devices/block2mtd.c

between commit:

  1bcded92d938 ("mtd: block2mtd: Convert to bdev_open_by_dev/path()")

from the vfs-brauner tree and commit:

  ff6abbe85634 ("mtd: block2mtd: Add a valid holder to blkdev_put()")

from the mtd tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell