Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm-riscv tree with the risc-v tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 12:53:02 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm-riscv tree got a conflict in:

  arch/riscv/include/asm/csr.h

between commit:

  43c16d51a19b ("RISC-V: Enable cbo.zero in usermode")

from the risc-v tree and commits:

  db3c01c7a308 ("RISCV: KVM: Add senvcfg context save/restore")
  81f0f314fec9 ("RISCV: KVM: Add sstateen0 context save/restore")

from the kvm-riscv tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version of this file) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell