Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the modules tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 08:06:42 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  3111add7f414 ("module: Annotate struct module_notes_attrs with __counted_by")
  331e833a7606 ("module: Fix comment typo")
  dc95e422c283 ("module: Make is_valid_name() return bool")
  bac202d3712f ("module: Make is_mapping_symbol() return bool")
  b72d5a66766d ("module/decompress: use vmalloc() for gzip decompression workspace")
  c7540b27da9e ("MAINTAINERS: add include/linux/module*.h to modules")
  130afb8ce111 ("module: Clarify documentation of module_param_call()")

These are commits

  ea0b0bcef491 ("module: Annotate struct module_notes_attrs with __counted_by")
  fd06da776130 ("module: Fix comment typo")
  04311b9b3063 ("module: Make is_valid_name() return bool")
  60da3640b07c ("module: Make is_mapping_symbol() return bool")
  3737df782c74 ("module/decompress: use vmalloc() for gzip decompression workspace")
  62eedac26415 ("MAINTAINERS: add include/linux/module*.h to modules")
  2c7ccb3c362b ("module: Clarify documentation of module_param_call()")

in Linus' tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell