Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the bcachefs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 09:30:46 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the bcachefs tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

fs/bcachefs/inode.c: In function 'may_delete_deleted_inode':
fs/bcachefs/inode.c:1129:43: error: 'BTREE_INSERT_NOFAIL' undeclared (first use in this function)
 1129 |                                           BTREE_INSERT_NOFAIL|
      |                                           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fs/bcachefs/inode.c:1129:43: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
fs/bcachefs/inode.c:1130:43: error: 'BTREE_INSERT_LAZY_RW' undeclared (first use in this function)
 1130 |                                           BTREE_INSERT_LAZY_RW);
      |                                           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  4b8cc695db52 ("bcachefs: Rename BTREE_INSERT flags")

interacting with commit

  897d32dffe59 ("bcachefs: Fix missing transaction commit")

I have used the bcachefs tree from next-20231110 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell