Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 11:36:54 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/accel/ivpu/ivpu_job.c

between commit:

  6309727ef271 ("kthread: add kthread_stop_put")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  57c7e3e4800a ("accel/ivpu: Stop job_done_thread on suspend")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell