Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-intel tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 11:51:37 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-intel tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/amdgpu_dm/amdgpu_dm_helpers.c

between commit:

  9031e0013f81 ("drm/amd/display: Fix mst hub unplug warning")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  191dc43935d1 ("drm/dp_mst: Store the MST PBN divider value in fixed point format")

from the drm-intel tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell