Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs-brauner tree with the btrfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 09:20:01 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs-brauner tree got a conflict in:

  fs/btrfs/super.c

between commit:

  2f2cfead5107 ("btrfs: remove old mount API code")

from the btrfs tree and commit:

  ead622674df5 ("btrfs: Do not restrict writes to btrfs devices")

from the vfs-brauner tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the funtion updated by the latter, but
a further fix may be required to implement the intent of the latter?) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell