Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the btrfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 11:08:03 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the btrfs-fixes tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  34394e93dcb0 ("btrfs: ensure releasing squota rsv on head refs")
  157711241cca ("btrfs: don't clear qgroup reserved bit in release_folio")
  21b2ea73c688 ("btrfs: free qgroup pertrans rsv on trans abort")
  eb56ec091a44 ("btrfs: fix qgroup_free_reserved_data int overflow")
  025d23a138c6 ("btrfs: free qgroup reserve when ORDERED_IOERR is set")

These are commits

  e85a0adacf17 ("btrfs: ensure releasing squota reserve on head refs")
  a86805504b88 ("btrfs: don't clear qgroup reserved bit in release_folio")
  b321a52cce06 ("btrfs: free qgroup pertrans reserve on transaction abort")
  9e65bfca24cf ("btrfs: fix qgroup_free_reserved_data int overflow")
  f63e1164b90b ("btrfs: free qgroup reserve when ORDERED_IOERR is set")

in the btrfs-fixes tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell