Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the block tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 13:02:13 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the vfs-brauner tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  45257bc34f6e ("fs: add Jan Kara as reviewer")
  a6945447b3f5 ("fs/inode: Make relatime_need_update return bool")
  79b667a29e41 ("file: remove __receive_fd()")
  cc0f58c94dae ("file: stop exposing receive_fd_user()")
  ede533a19a06 ("fs: replace f_rcuhead with f_task_work")
  0e79bba572b3 ("file: remove pointless wrapper")
  f71d810fb8fa ("file: s/close_fd_get_file()/file_close_fd()/g")
  c5eb80cff4cc ("pipe: wakeup wr_wait after setting max_usage")
  9da5933ccd0f ("Improve __fget_files_rcu() code generation (and thus __fget_light())")
  115df1ef9d9a ("file: massage cleanup of files that failed to open")
  8c76d6d99499 ("fs/pipe: Fix lockdep false-positive in watchqueue pipe_write()")
  5e62251b344c ("fs: reformat idmapped mounts entry")
  4224a79cbaaf ("mnt_idmapping: decouple from namespaces")
  8917f5d092cf ("mnt_idmapping: remove nop check")
  f2b04f053aad ("mnt_idmapping: remove check_fsmapping()")
  1c146b0406bd ("fs/aio: obey min_nr when doing wakeups")
  4a6fa23bd7cc ("eventfd: make eventfd_signal{_mask}() void")
  21aeae27900f ("eventfd: simplify eventfd_signal_mask()")
  1808acc4fab2 ("eventfd: simplify eventfd_signal()")

These are commits

  2b0400c00405 ("fs: add Jan Kara as reviewer")
  5aa67665b0d5 ("fs/inode: Make relatime_need_update return bool")
  a125c59d2754 ("file: remove __receive_fd()")
  475febe21987 ("file: stop exposing receive_fd_user()")
  5a13208f07dc ("fs: replace f_rcuhead with f_task_work")
  b89315e5d229 ("file: remove pointless wrapper")
  33cbb3ccbc3c ("file: s/close_fd_get_file()/file_close_fd()/g")
  24d78612cdf8 ("pipe: wakeup wr_wait after setting max_usage")
  a567958e07c9 ("Improve __fget_files_rcu() code generation (and thus __fget_light())")
  e87d822a8f96 ("file: massage cleanup of files that failed to open")
  055ca8355991 ("fs/pipe: Fix lockdep false-positive in watchqueue pipe_write()")
  12c1b632d970 ("fs: reformat idmapped mounts entry")
  783822e44594 ("mnt_idmapping: decouple from namespaces")
  90fbd8b175ee ("mnt_idmapping: remove nop check")
  e65a29f0235a ("mnt_idmapping: remove check_fsmapping()")
  71eb6b6b0ba9 ("fs/aio: obey min_nr when doing wakeups")
  b7638ad0c780 ("eventfd: make eventfd_signal{_mask}() void")
  120ae5859363 ("eventfd: simplify eventfd_signal_mask()")
  3652117f8548 ("eventfd: simplify eventfd_signal()")

in the vfs-brauner tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell