Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the fbdev tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 11:58:55 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the fbdev tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/video/fbdev/vermilion/vermilion.c

between commit:

  76f92201b821 ("fbdev: Push pgprot_decrypted() into mmap implementations")

from the drm tree and commit:

  d8a47ee16884 ("fbdev: Remove support for Carillo Ranch driver")

from the fbdev tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell