Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bpf-next tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 10:56:50 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bpf-next tree got a conflict in:

  tools/net/ynl/generated/netdev-user.c

between commit:

  f7c0e362a25f ("tools: ynl: remove generated user space code from git")

from the net-next tree and commit:

  e6795330f88b ("xdp: Add VLAN tag hint")

from the bpf-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell