Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bpf-next tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 10:29:52 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bpf-next tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/skbuff.h

between commit:

  bf873a800ac3 ("net: skbuff: fix spelling errors")

from the net-next tree and commit:

  2ebe81c81435 ("net, xdp: Allow metadata > 32")

from the bpf-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed a line that was updated by the former,
so I just removed it) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now
fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts
should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is
submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with
the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell