Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the devicetree tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 16:42:03 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in various other trees as different
commits (but the same patches):

  11844f340318 ("cdx: Explicitly include correct DT includes, again")
  319e31686b9f ("tpm: nuvoton: Use i2c_get_match_data()")
  5adf0863e467 ("serial: esp32_acm: Add explicit platform_device.h include")
  68398c844813 ("serial: esp32_uart: Use device_get_match_data()")
  72cc46a84b80 ("pci: rcar-gen4: Replace of_device.h with explicit of.h include")

These are commits

  aaee477e3e2c ("cdx: Explicitly include correct DT includes, again")

from the char-misc tree

  ebf2d4e8e582 ("tpm: nuvoton: Use i2c_get_match_data()")

from the tpmdd tree

  2600d9939440 ("serial: esp32_acm: Add explicit platform_device.h include")
  3d19ff562d06 ("serial: esp32_uart: Use device_get_match_data()")

from the tty tree

  ec2152374804 ("PCI: rcar-gen4: Replace of_device.h with explicit of.h include")

from the pci tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell